Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday FOs - 20.01.2017

Well, it's time to show off my finished items for this week, and here they are.

Shopping Bag in Pouch
Shopping Bag Ready for use
My first shopping bag for this year is now complete. I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish it this week as I wasn't sure where my buttons were, but I found them and now it's done.

Trauma Teddy #3 for 2017
Another Trauma Teddy finished and I'm still on target for one a week this year. I'm sure something will happen to upset my rhythm at some stage but I will keep motoring through while I can.

That's it from me for this week. I still haven't sorted out my links but I am working on it.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Richard, congratulations on being on target with your trauma Teddie's. They are delightful.
    Your crocheted bag reminds me of a shopping bag I owned in the late 1960s, except mine had wooden handles.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Best Wishes.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richard, I love your latest trauma teddy. I love his skin.
    Congrats on staying on target. I bet there are hundreds of children who are eternally grateful for your teddies. You've made such a difference to so many lives.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete