Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday WIPs -

Another week has gone by with only a little progress. Here are the projects that I have worked on this week.

Story Time Blanket
I have actually gone backwards on this one. I discovered a mistake that I had made quite a way back and it was a little too obvious and the only way the fix it was to frog back and redo it.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I took a friend to the doctors the other day and took this with me so I would have something to work on while I waited. I got through another couple of colour changes.

Trauma Teddy
I wouldn't normally show this one at this stage but I will be moving house soon and don't ecpect to finish this this year. Lots of packing, moving and unpacking will mean that I will be too busy.

I did work on Block #23 in the Moogly CAL this week but forgot about it when it came time to take photos. Hopefully I will be able to show you the completed block next week.

As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment