Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 19.10.2016

I have tried to get a bit more done this week and, with the help of the time spent at Friday morning crochet class all by myself and time spent in a waiting room, I have managed to make a bit of progress on a couple of projects. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Story Time Blanket
I made pretty good progress on this while not having to worry about teaching. It seems that all my students needed to be somewhere else for the first week of term.

Moogly CAL Block 20
Another block complete. If I manage to get block 21 done this week I will actually be caught up.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I had a podiatrist appointment yesterday and got there nice and early to avoid the bad weather that was about to hit. That gave me plenty of time to work on this one and get another couple of colour changes done. Tomorrow I'm taking a friend to an appointment over in Wodonga so I should get a bit more done.

I have finished one trauma teddy this week and hope to finish another before Friday so I will definitely have something to show. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment