Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 12.10.2016

First off, I feel I need to apologise for the lack of posts last week. I took a photo ready for my Wednesday WIPs post then forgot to post it and I didn't finish anything. I have also struggled to get any crochet done and haven't done a CAL block this week which means I'm still behind, especially since a new block comes out on Friday.

So, here are my WIPs for the last two weeks.

Moogly CAL Block 19
I managed to finish this block and take a photo last week but only just got around to showing today. I did think I was going to catch up this week but I guess that isn't to be.

Rose Corner to Cornere Pixel Square
I'm experimenting with a method for carrying the yarn to where it's next needed. I can't say that it's not visible but at least I don't have as many ends to worry about later. I'm still trying to sew in all the ends of the first square I did.

That's it from me for now, be sure to check back on friday for my finished objects. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment