Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 28.09.2016

It's Wednesday again, and time to show you what I have been working on. Unfortunately, my crochet mojo is still missing. As a result, it has taken me two weeks to get a CAL block done which is something that normally takes a couple of days, and I haven't worked on a Trauma Teddy this week so I won't have anything finished for Friday. The CAL block wasn't the only thing I worked on this week as Sue and I had dental appointments today and I spent a bit of time in the waiting room.

Here are my WIPs for this week.

Moogly CAL - Block 18
I should have had block 19 finished by now so I guess I'm still behind. Hopefully the next block won't take so long and I will be caught up in a couple of weeks.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I found a mistake when I turned the corner but I could be bothered undoing the last four colour changes to fix it. I doubt if anybody else will notice it.

That's it from me for this week. Hopefully I will be back next week with better news. In the meantime, if you have any spare mojo, send me some, and check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment