Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 14.09.2016

It seems that I'm not getting a lot of crochet done lately. I'm too tired to do much of anything in the afternoon and often busy in the evening with other things. I didn't managed to make Trauma Teddy last week and it looks like I won't have one this week, but I have manged to finish the slippers this week, so I will show them off on Friday (if I remember), and I have manged to do the next block for the Moogly CAL.

Moogly CAL - Block #17
I should actually catch up with this CAL in the next couple of weeks which might give me a bit of time to finally finish those owls that have been languishing.

Do check back on Friday to check out the slippers. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment