Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday FOs - 23.09.2016

I seem to be struggling with my crochet mojo lately, too busy in the morning and too tired in the afternoon/evening, so I have n't been getting much done. I have managed to get a Trauma Teddy done this week however, and here it is.

Trauma Teddy #28 for 2016
I have tried something slightly different with this one. I read recently that working in the front loop only made the stitches stand up more and form straight lines. It definitely produces a different texture in the fabric so I might use this some more.

That's it from me for this week. As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the texture of the new trauma teddy. I also love the colours. My favourite so far! Hope you find your mojo.

    ReplyDelete