Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 24.08.2016

Looking at all the projects that I have worked on this week it looks like I have been really busy, but it hasn't felt like it. Here are the projects that I have worked on this week.

Storytime Blanket
I had a bit of time without any students on Friday so I made good progress on this for a little while.

Butterfly square side one
Butterfly Square side 2
This is the latest block for my Double Knit Butterfly Blanket. I'm not entirely sure why it shows up as grey in these photos as it is actually mauve.

Here are all the blocks I have made so far.

Butterfly Blocks side1
Butterfly Blocks side 2
This is just one of the projecs that I worked on while at a market on Saturday morning.

Corner to Corner Pixel Square
I finished crocheting the square, now I have to sew in all the ends. I will try to figure something to reduce the number of ends for the next square.

Moogly CAL Block #14
I'm catching up with this CAL and am now 3 blocks behind.

Size 13 Slippers
The instep of the second slipper is almost finished which means that this pair of slippers is almost ready for delivery.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I was in a waiting room this morning so I pulled this out of my bag and got through another colour change.

I think that is enough from me for now. I should have something finished for Friday so check back then to see what it is. In the meantime, chack out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment