Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday FOs - 05.08.2016

I finally managed to remember to post my finished objects, so now you get three week's worth of FOs.

Trauma Teddy #22 for 2016
This Teddy was finished three weeks ago.

Trauma Teddy #23 for 2016
This is last week's Teddy.

Dishcloth #2 side 1
Dishcloth #2 side 2
Other than a few mistakes here and there and the fact that my tension doesn't seem to be completely even, I think this worked out quite well. I should probably take some measurements so that I can work out the true ratio of rows to stitches in case I decide to try this again.

And last, but not least ...

Trauma Teddy #24 for 2016
This week's Teddy.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment