Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 13.072016

Well, we made back home safely after a weekend away. The trip back was quite wild as there was quite a bit of rain and wind around. I only took small projects away with me and here they are.

Moogly CAL 2016 - Block #8
I managed to f]get another block done but I'm still 6 blocks behind. I could catch up quicker if I did two blocks each week but I've got plenty of time.

Crochetknit Picture Dishcloth
This is my second attempt at colour-work in crochetknit (double-ended Tunisian). While this may not be my neatest crocheting effort I am learning more about how this technique might work. It's definitely not a 1 to 1 ratio between rows and stitches. More like 1 to 1.5. I don't think I could do a proper picture like a butterfly or flower using this technique but I may try it on a larger scale.

Future WIPs
Not so much a WIP as a stash enhancement. I recent won a draw for a $30 voucher from Bubs2Grubs and this is what I sellected to spend my money on. I figure I can make a few toys or trauma teddies from this lot.

That's it from me for now. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished in the last couple of weeks. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment