Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WIP Wednesday - 22.06.2016

I have been concentrating on one project this week although I did secumb to a bit of startitis. Here are the WIPs that I have worked on this week.

Moogly CAL 2016 Block 5
I quite liked making this square but I not sure about the colours. These where the closest I had to the colours used by the designer and I have elected to use the designers colours for all my blocks.

Owl
Another attempt at an owl. I expect to have a parliament soon.

Wash Cloth in Double Ended Tunisian
This is an attempt at doing colour work in doble ended tunisian. The colour changes aren't as defined as other techniques but the colour changes are still visible.

Story Time Blanket
This has been my main project this week. Since I have finished other major projects, and I have been working on this one for so long, I figured I would try and get this one finished as soon as possible. A little bit more and people might be able to see what the picture is, but I'm not going to tel you what it is.

That's it from me for now, be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished, and be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment