Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 20.04.2016

It has been a bit of a slow week with my crafting. I have only worked on three projects, but two of them have resulted in a finished object so you will get to see them on Friday. Here is the only other project that I have worked on.

The Final Square for the Moogly 2015 CAL
I have finally managed to get the last square done and now it is time to start joining the squares.

All Squares In Their Final Configuration
I kinda agonised about the positioning for all the squares, trying to make sure the balance of colours was good. I'm still not quite sure about it but it took me a while to get to this point so this is the layout I'm going to use.

That it from me for now. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, checkout the links in the sidebar to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment