Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 20.01.2016

I was sitting watching TV, wondering if I should pick up a project and get some more work done when Sue asked me if I had taken the photos today since it's Wednesday, and guess what, I hadn't, so I got out the sheet I use as background and took photos. These aren't the best quality photos as they were taken indoors under artifial light but here are the projects that I have worked on this week.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
An appointment with the podiatrist on Thursday meant some more time to spend on this and another couple of colour changes.

Slippers for Me
One slipper done and a good start made on the other. Unfortunately, I don't have enough of the grey to complete this so I will have to see if I can find some more, or at least a close equivalent.

Story Time Blanket
We had our orientation day at Mirambeena Community Centre on Monday so I thought I would take the opportunity to work on this one.

Toddler's Jacket
Now that I have the size right this is progressing well.

That's it from me for this week. I don't expect to finish anything this week (again) but I'm sure other people will have something to show so check the links in the sidebar to see for yourselves.

Richard.


1 comment:

  1. I also don't expect to finish anything this week - but I sure like your progress this week :-)

    ReplyDelete