Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 18.11.2015

While I have been concentrating my efforts on the four graduation owls this week, I have still worked on other things as well. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Story Time Blanket 
I only have a couple more weeks of crochet class left for this year and then this will probably go into hibernation until classes start up again as it will be too hot to have it on my lap  (we are expecting 38°C tomorrow).

Butterfly Square - side one 
Butterfly Square - side two 
I did another ten rows while watching the people checking out my wares at the markets. 

Pixel Blanket 
When I got tired of the double knitting I pulled this out of the bag and did a couple of rows.

Four Graduation Owls 
I still have the ears and feet to make and then it will be time to sew them all together. I probably should have taken this with me on Saturday to try and get these finished but the person that made the initial enquiry about them hasn't got back to me so I don't really need to hurry. I have missed the deadline anyway.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
I've had a couple of appointments this week so this went with me.

That's it from me for now. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things you're making. I'm looking forward to seeing that finished pixel blanket, and the story time blanket too.

    ReplyDelete