Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 21.10.2015

In some ways I feel that I have been a bit slack as I only have a couple of items to show this week, but I have managed to finish something, which you will get to see on Friday, so I haven't been completely idle. Here are the projects that I have worked on that aren't finished.

Moogly CAL Square #21
I have gone for a bright single colour for this square. There are only three squares left to do before I figure out the final layout for the blanket.

Story Time Blanket 
Being able to spread this out over a table has made this a lot easier to work on with the rising temperature but it means that I can only work on this a couple of hours each week.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued wondering what the picture is gong to be on your Story Time Blanket. That looks like quite an amazing project. And that square is so sweet. I had to look at it a second time to see the hearts. I love it.

    ReplyDelete