Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 07.10.2015

I haven't been as productive this week but I will blame the weather. The temperature cracked the 30°C mark and that is far too warm to be working on blankets. So, here are some of the projects that I have worked on this week.

Moogly CAL Square #20
Another square completed with 4 more to go. I am not sure if I will put this together when all the squares are done as it will be the middle of summer here.I might wait until autumn.

Butterfly Square - side one 
Butterfly Square - side two 
Not much to see on this as I only did a few rows.

Boy's Rugby Jumper 
I sewed the collar on and just need to sew on the zip.

That's all I have for you now. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment