Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday FOs - 30.10.2015

I didn't get a chance to take photos this afternoon as Sue and I were at the local show looking after the craft pavilion, but more on that later. I did get photos taken this evening under artificial light and flash so the colours are a little off. Here are my finished objects for this week.

Two Little Ducks 
I started and completed these on Monday so they didn't get to feature on WIP Wednesday.

Knitted Trauma Teddy #4
I had to go all the way back to March to find the last time I finished one of these. This one has been waiting that long for me to get around to it.

Trauma Teddy #42 for 2015
This is the latest addition to my Trauma Teddy army.

That's it from me for this week. As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Great little ducks, and I love your Teddy army too :-)
    Have a nice weekend!
    Greetings from Belgium, Sigrid

    ReplyDelete