Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday FOs - 02.10.2015

I didn't finish as many items as I expected to, but I still managed to finish a few. Here are my finished objects for this week.

TraumaTeddy #34

Trauma Teddy #35
 One new trauma teddy made and one sewn together making two more to be given away.

Shy Butterfly Baby Booties in 4 ply 
These are finished just in time to be entered into the local show.

Man's Beanie 
My plastic head is in the garage so I used my own instead. It's a little easier to take a photograph of the back of your own head when you can see what the camera is aimed at, which is one of the benefits of my new camera which can be wirelessly connected to my tablet.

That's it from me for this week. As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment