Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 12.08.2015

Well, I have been just as busy this week as last, although I did have a day off yesterday as I didn't feel much like doing anything at all. I did manage to work on most of my projects again this week so here are my progress photos.

Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket in DK
The collar is now done on this, now I need to figure out how to do the same on the 4 ply version.

Moogly CAL Square #16
I almost forgot to take a photo of this one and only remembered when I was updating my projects on Ravelry.

Boy's Rugby Jumper 
I finally got around to sewing this one together and it is now ready for the collar.

Story Time Blanket 
This has been my main focus for this week, the one project that I kept going back to after I had spent some time on other projects. If I keep up this pace I will have this ready for this year's show at the end of October.

Man-bag 
I still have about 8 inches of shoulder strap to do but the ball of yarn I was using has almost run out. I hope that the other ball is a close enough match.

That's it from me for now, be sure to check back on Friday to see if I have managed to finish something. In the meantime. check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love them all! Thanks for visiting and linking with Whatcha Workin' On Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete