Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday WIPs -10.06.2015

I'm late, I forgot to post this last night, but it's still Wednesday in some parts of the world so I don't think I'm too late. Here are some of the projects that I have worked on this week.

Man-bag 
I still have a bit of cross-stitch to do on this one before it's ready to be sewn up.

Butterfly Square ( side one ) 

Butterfly Square ( side two ) 
I started a new square on Saturday. I wanted to see how the variegated pink went with the blue. I think it looks OK.

Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket 
I still have a bit to do on the second sleeve but I am making progress.

I have worked on the Woollen Baby Blanket but it has only been sewing in ends so it doesn't look much different to last week so I didn't think there was any point in taking another photo.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see if I have managed to finish anything. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Wednesday here! The little baby jacket is so pretty. So many nice projects! I can't wait to see the butterfly square when you've got more knitted.

    ReplyDelete