Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 01.04.2015

This week I have had my schedule interrupted by a death in the family. As a result, things that I had hoped to get done just didn't get done as we needed to get to Sydney yesterday. That meant getting on a train at 11:25 pm on Monday night, arriving in Sydney at about 7:00 am on Tuesday, spending the day with family and friends and getting another train at 8:30 pm that night, arriving back home at about 4:30 am this morning. It was a long day!

We also have an issue with our garage door which, if I hadn't been so tired this morning when I parked the car, I might have thought a bit more about and wouldn't have effectively locked the car in the garage. Hopefully the guys that fitted the remote control system will be able to help tomorrow.

In the meantime, here are this week's WIPs.

Tablet Carry Bag
I have made a bit more progress on the carry bag for the tablet that we currently have on lay-by.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
I managed to most of the last row of squares. This one will probably hibernate for a few weeks as crochet class is having a break.

Knitted Scarf
Just one more repeat of the pattern and I will be ready to cast off on this one and then start looking to start my next knit project.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
While I was on the train back from Sydney I had a bit of time to sort out the yarn in my bag and do a bit more on this before lights out.

That's it from me for this week. I hope you all have had a better week than me. Check back on Friday to see what I have completed since last Friday. As usual, there are links in the sidebar you can use to see what other people are making.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. I love the scarf with all those stripes! And the super cheerful baby blanket. Hopefully this week will go better than last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. But especially love the scarf! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors for a blanket that looks like a quilt!

    ReplyDelete