Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 04.02.2015

This has been another week where I haven't achieved all that I planned to achieve. I only have 3 projects that I have worked on this week, one of these will be shown on Friday. Here are the other two.

Shy Butterfly Baby's Jacket in 4 ply
I have had plenty of trouble with this again this week, having to rip out a couple of rows a couple of times before I got them right. I was obviously not in the right frame of mind and was kinda forcing myself to things done. I'm hoping that things will improve when the weather cools down but that won't be for a while yet.

Koala - designed by Planetjune
I managed to get the ears and nose done and started to sew him together. He is definitely taking shape and will be finished soon.

This afternoon I started on this week's Trauma Teddy and hope to get it finished tomorrow. If I can get it finished with a bit of time to spare I may be able to finish the Koala as well, but don't hold your breath.

As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. I hope things get cooler for you. Even though you've struggled you've got loads done! I really love the Koala!

    ReplyDelete