Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday FOs - 13.02.2015

I have been quite a bit more productive this week than previous weeks and have finished the Koala, however, it seems my memory is still on the fritz as there was something I forgot to add to Wednesday's post. I have included it here even though it isn't technically a finished object.

Moogly CAL Square #3
 It is a finished square but it is part of a larger project.

Koala - design by Planetjune
I still can't find my safety eyes so it looks like all my toys will have embroidered eyes for the time being. I think they look just as good and they are actually safer than the safety eyes anyway.

Trauma Teddy #5
Having done 48 of these last year I'm on target to do the same this year.

That's it from me for this week. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been making.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. The koala turned out great! I love that you crochet a Trauma Teddy about once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The koala turned out great! I love that you crochet a Trauma Teddy about once a week.

    ReplyDelete