Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 28.01.2015

I'm feeling like I have been a bit slack this week as I have worked on only a few of my projects and I don't see much progress.

Other than the Trauma Teddy that I will be showing off on Friday the only projects I have worked on are:-

Square #2 for the Moogly CAL

Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket in 4 ply

Koala - designed by Planetjune
I am liking the Moogly CAL squares as they are quite challenging even for an experienced crocheter such as me.

I had a bit of trouble with the Shy Butterfly as I couldn't remember how to do the row I was on and was too lazy to consult the pattern. I ended up doing about 4 rows worth of crochet but only completed 3 rows.

The progress on the Koala was definitely slack. I'm sure I would have got more than just the legs done if I hadn't been watching TV while working on it. I still have the ears and nose to make before I stitch it all together.

As usual, follow the link in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. I have seen the two squares in the Moogly CAL, and agree that they are complicated. Yours turned out really nice. I like the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your CAL colors are fantastic!! I have a knitting friend making three different blankets from the squares and I can't believe her stamina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the square, and am looking forward to see how coala turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the koala....and the squares have been interesting....and you might want to update the links in sidebar, as Tami is no longer doing these....

    ReplyDelete