Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 19.11.2014

Well, I think I managed to work on at least one project everyday this week, which means that I have made progress on most of my projects. Here is what my WIPs looked like at 3:30pm.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
I finished the row of squares I was working on last week and started on the next row of octagons.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
Finished crocheting the pants and started on the hat.

Knitted Scarf
Added a couple more pattern repeats to this one.

Boy's Rugby Jumper
Finished the front. Now I get to start on the sleeves.

Small Jug Cover
Started a new jug cover after finishing the own I started last week.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Finally managed to do enough on this one to make it worthwhile taking a photo. I ran out of the dark purple that I was using and just finished the block with the pale. I will need to go into the garage and see if I can find something suitable in there for the next time I need it.

Koala
Started a Koala to replace the one I sold recently. I couldn't find any grey for this (it's the wrong time of year for yarn shopping) so I went for a bone colour instead.

As you may have already figured out, I will have something other than a Trauma Teddy to show this week so check back on Friday to have a look. In the mean time, check out the links in the side3bar to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Wow..lots of projects on the go....I have many too, but only worked on a few....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been so busy! Can't wait till Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I tend to have lots on the go at once too! Love the koala - we have them in our backyard, which is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete