Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 12.11.2014

Well, it's Wednesday once again and time to review my progress for this week. While some of my projects are still languishing on the shelf since we moved others have been worked on and I am making good progress on them. I even started new projects this week.

Here is what my WIPs (those I worked on this week) looked like at about 3pm this afternoon.

Woollen Baby's Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
I finished a row of octagon and stated on the next row of squares.

Boy's Rugby Jumper
I managed to progress on this up to the point where I need to divide to allow for the zipper.

Knitted Scarf
A couple more inches have been added to this one.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
I almost finished the second leg.

Small Jug Cover
I also worked on a couple of jug covers, one of which is finished and this being the second. I need to make a few of theses and some large ones to make up for the ones I have sold recently and these are quite good projects to work on in the warmer weather.

I also added a few more rows to the Tunisian Spiral that I'm working on but I didn't think it was enough to show, and I worked on my weekly Trauma Teddy which will be finished in time for Friday's post.

That's it for the WIPs this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see my FOs. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

1 comment: