Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 29.10.2014

Another week has passed and it is time, once again, to show my progress, what little there is. It seems that my crochet mojo is still awol but my knitting mojo seems to have made some sort of appearance. As of 4:00pm, when I went to take my photos, I had only worked on four projects, one is now finished and one didn't progress enough to be worth photographing, so there are only two projects featuring today. On the positive side, there should be two finished objects to show off on Friday.

Here are this week's WIP photos.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
I managed to add another row of squares to this one.

Knitted Scarf
I managed to finish one knit project so I started another.

The only other WIP that I have worked on this week is the Tunisian Spiral Blanket but I only managed a few rows so there is little difference between its current state and the photo that was taken last week. The Albury Show is on this weekend and I will be in the craft pavilion as usual so I may get a bit more done for next week.

Come back on Friday to have a look at my finished object. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments: