Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday FOs - 08.08.2014

On Wednesday I said that I had three FOs to show off today but I managed to finish off another item this morning so now I have four, and here they are.

Small Santa Stocking
The first of many Santa Stockings.

Tiny Dog
I've used a 5c coin for a size comparison as I think this is one coin that is the same (or at least comparable) size with coins of other currencies. I think our 5c is similar in size to both the US nickel and the UK 5p.

Trauma Teddy #48
I have decided to experiment a bit with making these in the round to save on stitching. It also gives me the option of doing the legs separately, which will fulfill a request from a friend at church, and draw the neck in a bit. I think this new teddy needs a bit of tweaking but it's close.

Bordered Place-mat
I finished this one during crochet class this morning so it will go back to the group organiser next week. It is surprising how much work a tutor can get through when he doesn't have any students.

That it from me for this week. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment