Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 23.07.2014

It has been another busy week for me this week. I almost didn't get to work on all of my WIPs. I still haven't worked on any toys for the market stall which is a bit of a worry as I really need to replace some that I sold recently. Maybe I will get to them next week.

He are my WIPs for this week.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs for Ellen Gormley's book
I managed to complete another row of squares.

Knooked Scarf
I had a bit of trouble with this one having made a mistake and not finding out until I realised that I didn't have enough stitches to complete the patter so I had to frog quite a few rows to fix it. As a result I didn't complete a full repeat of the pattern so I may have to try and make up for that this week.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket in Rainbow colours
I spent a bit of time on this while waiting for Sue to get an injection.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
I finished the crocheting on the main body of the Jacket this week. Just have to sew it up and get to work on the edging.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I managed to do a bit more work on the sleeve this week.

Small Santa Stocking
Finished the main part of the stocking and started sewing it up. This one should be finished for next Friday.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug
A few more chains made and woven in.It's quite slow going with this one.

That's all my WIPs for this week. While I have a couple of items finished I won't be doing an FO Friday post this week as I will be going away for the weekend and won't have opportunity to take photos and won't have my laptop with me so you will have to wait until next week to see them. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    What a lot of lovely wips!
    Wishing you a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete