Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 16.07.2014

It has been another busy week here in Rose Manor with quite a bit of progress and a couple of new projects. We got home from Craft'n'Cuppa a little late today and while it was bright and sunny for most of the day by the time we got home it was quite dull so my photos may reflect that lake of light.

Here are my WIPs for this week.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
Four octagons were added to this.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug
Seven more chains have been woven in.

Knooked Scarf
One more repeat of the pattern has been completed.

Tunisian Lace Scarf
The border on the wrap has been done and the ruffle on one end has been completed. Just need to do the ruffle on the other end and sew in the ends and this will be done.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
One side of the front is done.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
The first sleeve has been started.

Small Santa Stocking
The last time I did this I increased the number of stitches by about 25%. This one is done to the pattern but is coming out a little narrower that the pattern say because I'm using 8 ply (DK) instead of worsted weight.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I wasn't planning on starting this at this time but I found myself in a waiting room without the correct tools for the project I had taken with me but I had a suitable hook and yarn so I started it anyway. I don't think there will be a lot of progress made on this for a while as I will only be working on it in waiting rooms until I get other things finished.

As usual, come back on Friday to see what I have finished this week and check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness I think you are doing a wonderful job keeping up with all of the crochet you are making :))..

    ReplyDelete