Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday FOs - 06.06.2014

I have a bit of a surprise this week. I don't have any towels. Don't worry, I'm sure I will have some for next week.

Here are my FOs for this week.

Cheval Set
I found this pattern in an old booklet that I bought at a market some time ago.

Trauma Teddy #39
I think I should have started a new Ravelry project for these this year as I keep forgetting how many I've done since the beginning of the year. I think I have missed one week.

2 knitted Trauma Teddies
These are the reason that I don't have any towels done this week. I was given a couple of squares knitted by one of the ladies at church and asked to sew them up, so that's what I did.

That's it from me for this week. As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I love your teddies! It's nice that you make them knit or crochet in case the hook or needle you need is stuck in another project!

    ReplyDelete