Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 28.05.2014

Sitting down at static collection points the last couple of weeks has really helped my progress. Here is what my WIPs looked like this afternoon.

Handkerchief Border
Started on the picot around the edge but I'm still a little worried that I may have worked this a little tight. I do hope it blocks out otherwise I will have to undo it and try again.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
Started on the next row of octagons. I would really like to do more than two motifs each week but it's a bit hard while I'm working on the handkerchief.

Murray of Athol Tartan rug.
Another nine rows of the mesh and then it's onto making the chains and weaving them in so it actually looks like a tartan.

Knooked Scarf
Got past another set of extended stitches. I'm going to have to speed this one up if I'm going to finish it by the end of October.

Matinee Jacket in Blue
Looking at this pattern I think it would make a great blanket. I might have to try that some time in the future.

Cheval Set
I'm on the second last row so this should be finished sometime before next week.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I've got past the sleeve opening and am now on the main body. No more increases.

Small Bunny
The second half of the bunnies body is almost done. If I keep up this pace I should just about have it finished for next week.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
There wasn't a lot of progress on this one but there was some.

That's it for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished this week. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Richard, wow I'm impressed with all that you are working on! So many nice projects and the crocheted handkerchief border you are working on is so nice. I'm stopping in from Tami's Amis party.
    Julie at Julie Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I really like your woolen baby blanket, and love the colour of the toddler jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crochet edged hankies... I have made many in the butterfly motif and dolly varden (?) very pretty pattern.. Looks like your week has been planned will check back to see what you have finished.. have a great day Pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The handkerchief is so beautiful! I would love to learn that skill someday. You are juggling many projects -- way to be organized!

    ReplyDelete