Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 21.05.2014

While I have had quite a bit of time to work on my projects this week and made a lot of progress on some of them there was still one project that didn't get worked on at all. I don't really know how it missed out but it did. I also managed to finish a few items this week including one that was a WIP last week.

Here are all the projects that I worked on this week that are still WIPs.

Woollen Baby Blanket - Motifs from the book I won from Ellen Gormley
I managed to finish the row of squares so I will start on the next row of octagons on Friday.

Handkerchief with Border
Almost finished the second row of 'V' stitches. I'm not sure if it is lacey enough but I will see what it looks like with the picots in the next round.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
I wasn't real sure if I worked on this one this week or not but when I laid it out the be photographed it appeared to have grown since last week so I must of dome some work on it.

Knooked Scarf
Only 10 rows on this one. At this rate it might be ready for next winter.

Cheval Set
Just need to do the rows that make up the fancy edging and then it will be time to sew in all the ends.

Small Bunny
One half done.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I found this one very hard to work on this week as it was causing quite a bit of pain in my thumb. I hope that it will get easier once I get past the increase rows as it seemed to be the going around corners that was doing the damage.

Matinee Jacket with Puff Stitch
It doesn't look like much yet as I have only don the first repeat of the pattern. This one is worked from the bottom up which means that there is going to be some sewing involved.

And now a special treat. Sue graciously allowed me to take photos of her WIPs this week so here they are.

Matinee Jacket in White
Currently working across the back on this one.

Matinee Jacket in Blue
Just on the first sleeve.

I will probably be doing the finishing touches on these as it involves crocheting a picot edge and Sue is having issues with crocheting at the moment.

That's it for the WIPs this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see the finished objects. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. As always beautiful work, love the bunny and the colour of the yarn for the toddler jacket is stunning.

    ReplyDelete