Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday FOs - 09.05.2014

It seems that there aren't enough hours in the day to get done that I want to get done even though I'm not working these days, although I still find time to crochet. Do I have my priorities right? Here are my finished objects for this week.

Frida the Fish
This one should be on sale in my shop on Monday if anyone is interested in buying it.

Trauma Teddy #35

Two Hanging Towels
We're now entering a busy time for people associated with the Salvation Army. Tomorrow we launch our annual Red Shield Appeal. This doesn't necessarily mean that I will have less time for crocheting and knitting as quite a bit of my time will be spent sitting at a table with a bucket in front of me smiling at passers by and thanking them for any donations and I won't be twiddling my thumbs while doing this. There will also be an opportunity to spend a bit of time with a project at the pathologists as I have a two hour blood test (doc thinks that I may have become diabetic), so I'm pretty sure I will make plenty of progress even if I don't finish any of my major projects.

That's it from me for now but if you want to see what others have been making then check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. that fish is so cute! You can just about see her swimming around :) Like the bear too! Good luck on your tests, hopefully all negative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fish is so cute! That was the first thing I thought when I saw it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the fish win hands down for me :)) very cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, your fish is my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy Busy! Hope you Hospital appointment goes ok, that's the beauty of crochet though isn't it, so portable. At least you won't just be sitting there thinking of all the things you could be doing.

    ReplyDelete