Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 23.04.2014

Wednesday is here again and it is time to show off my WIPs. I have plenty to to show you this week plus I have a bonus, you get to see what Sue is working on at the moment.

Here they are.

Cheval Set
I have started on the first of the smaller doilies in this set.

Knooked Scarf
I have managed to get past the next set of special stitch rows.

Frida the Fish
The third panel is complete. I just have to sew the pieces together and stuff the body, then I can work on the tail and the fins.

A Pink Bootee
The first of a pair.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug
I found some red that appears to be a close match to the one used for the other red rows as well as what I think is the rest of the blue and green used for this.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
I need to start checking the size on this to see how close I'm getting. By my calculations I should have about a dozen rows to go but it doesn't look long enough to me. I will need to have a look  at the pattern and see how long it is supposed to be.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I haven't quite made enough of these yet. I just need one more, unless I sell some.

Woollen Baby's Blanket
Another couple of octagons have been added.

And now, here is what Sue has been working on.

White Matinee Jacket
We both like these jackets that are made up in one piece and this one is great. Sue is now working across the back.

That is most of what we have been working on this week. Come back on Friday to see the rest. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness Richard, you have quite a few things going. Everything looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so impressed, what a lot of projects. My particular favourite is the Tunisian lace wrap. \I haven't tried that style of crochet yet.

    ReplyDelete