Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday FOs - 25.04.2014

I have been quite busy this week and I will try to tell you something of that tomorrow, but now it's time to show off my finished objects for this week. Here they are.

A pink hanging towel

A Blue Matinee Jacket

A Pair of Pink Bootees

Trauma Teddy #33
I still need to do more baby clothes in blue so to satisfy the lack of stuff for baby boys but I still need to replace the stock I have sold so there will still be the odd pink, purple, yellow or orange item getting done. I also need to either find the pattern for the bonnet that I sold last Saturday or get the other one out of stock and reverse engineer it.

That's my crafting for this week. To see what others have been making just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. They are all great! I need to make myself some more hanging towels for my kitchen. Have a great weekend! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard, you have indeed been busy again! Love the little matinee jacket; how cute! Thank you for sharing at last week's Go Crochet Crazy Link Party (for all things homemade and handmade). I hope to see you again for this Friday's link party at www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete