Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 12.02.2014

It's Wednesday again and since last week I've managed to work on 10 different projects. It should have been 11 but I was a bit slack yesterday and didn't do any crafting at all. Two items have been finished and a third should have been finished today but, again, I was a bit slack and didn't finish my Trauma Teddy for this week. I haven't taken photos of it either so you only get to see 7 WIPs today. The Teddy will be finished for Friday so you will get to see it then.

Here are my WIPs for this week.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat Set
Definite signs of progress here as I start down the first leg.

Frida the Fish
The tail is finished, the fins are made and just need to be attached and the eyes still need to be made and attached. I think I might have this one finished for Friday week. I did discover that I had made a small mistake with the tail. I was supposed to change to the darker orange. Too late now. I will be making another in different colours so maybe I'll remember when I get to do the tail on it.

Clara the Robot
This one now has arms a legs. Just need to do the facial features and the heart embellishment and it will also be done. Looks like I might have a couple of extra things finished for next week.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
Progress has been a little slow on this one this week with only four rows done. Maybe I will get a bit more done next week.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
Another item that is almost finished. I might just hold off finishing this one for a couple of weeks. I don't want to have too many finished items all together as it may be a few weeks before the next ones.

Knooked Beanie
I finally got to the special stitches that I want to try and they're not looking as good as I had hoped. Maybe they will look better once this has been blocked.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
I have made pretty good progress on this one. This is another item that I think will look better blocked as the tks sections tend to want to curl quite a bit. I will have to wait and see what it is like when it is finished.

That's all I have to show you today. Check back on Friday to see what I've finished this week. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

1 comment: