Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Shenanigans - 01.02.2014

Well, this week has been somewhat better than last week. I still get the occasional dizzy spell but at least my stomach isn't doing backflips. Thank God for small mercies.

This week saw the return of Craft'n'Cuppa for the year. Unlike other church programs we don't fit our schedule in with the school terms. We like to keep busy and enjoy the company of those that feel the same. It also coincided with my birthday so I'm no longer 55.

Today I went to try out a different market. People that I see at Myrtleford suggested that I try Mt Beauty, so today I packed up the car and drove the 1 hour 15 minutes to Mt Beauty to set up my stall. It was a quiet day, mainly due to the heat, with very few stall holders brave enough to come out, but there were a few hardy souls that came to see what was on offer. All I can say is, if this is how good I go on a quiet day, what is going to happen on a busy day? While sales were a bit slow what sales I did make were quite good and I ended up with $60 in sales. With a $40 break even mark that means that I made a $20 profit!

These have bee the high points of my week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment