Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday WIPs 18.12.2013

Well, I've managed to get my act together and work on something almost everyday this week, which means that most of my WIPs have seen some progress. Here are the items that I've worked on this week that are not yet finished.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I've made some pretty good progress on this and am confident that it will be finished in the next couple of weeks.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
I'm very close to the next corner on this and am looking forward to the rows getting shorter.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I've started on the next round of the spiral. I'm almost our of the black I am using but I'm sure I have more in the stash.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I have completed the first sleeve but I definitely don't have enough of this yarn to do the other, nor will undoing the edging get me enough so I may have to hibernate this item until I figure out what I'm going to do about it.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
The Jacket is done although I forgot whether I was working with an American Pattern or English pattern when I started doing the edges and used the wrong stitch. I don't think it will really matter in the long run.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
I managed to add another half a dozen rows to this this afternoon before I took the photos. I do hope those stains come out in the wash.

There will be no Wednesday WIPs post from me next week as it is Christmas Day and we will be away from home. Drop by on Friday to see what I have managed to finish this week. My last post this year will probably be on Saturday (unless I get the urge to post the sermon on Sunday night).

Check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment