Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 20.11.2013

I'm feeling as though I've been a little slack this week as not all of my WIPs saw progress this week. Of the items that have progressed, these 7 are the one that remain WIPs.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
I made some good progress on this one, moving through the green and onto the pink. I've decided that I will start reducing the other side when I start on the next yellow stripe.

Toddler's Jacket
I am fast running out of yarn for this and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. I don't know where I can get more of this.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I think I may need 2 rounds of black for this to get it to a decent size. I will measure it once I get back to the start.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I bent the double ended hook I was using for this one and know it's quite unusable so I have switched to a cabled hook. It kinda makes it easier to do a row but I have to switch the hook from end to end each row.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
I'm now about half way on this.

Large Santa Stocking
This is another that I'm going to run out of yarn on. I'm thinking of finishing this in white.

Christmas Tree
All the leaves are done and now it's time to make the base, stuff and stitch it.

I have a bonus for you this week. Just to show that Sue hasn't been idle and that she actually intends to do something with the yarn she bought the other day, here is what she has been working on.

Magic Square Blanket in Shades of Pink
Of the 2 remaining items that I haven't shown you this week, one is no longer a WIP. You will get to see which item that is on Friday.

As usual, just checkout the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. That Christmas tree is awesome! And I love the toddler jacket as well, such fun colors! I wanted to knit stockings for my kids, but knew that it would take way too long for me to finish them and turned to sewing instead. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete