Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Trauma - 05.11.2013

I don't know that "trauma" is the right word but it sounds good.

I found out on Saturday that November is the month where we're supposed to do a blog post every day and I just don't know if I can. I'm sure I can find something to say on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays but I'm just not sure what to post about on the other days.

I could continue with my "Thursday Thoughts" theme that I started before going on holidays but I'm not sure that you want to hear about some of my thoughts, and "Monday Mayhem" seems to be a pretty good theme even if I'm not getting any comments on it, but I don't have tips or tutorials I can give on a Tuesday. Maybe if I had more time to prepare, but it's here now.

Not particularly traumatic but that's it.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment