Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans - 26.10.2013

I've been a bit slack this week, preferring to play games instead of unpacking. I've also fallen behind on reading my email so I have quite a few to catch up with. I have managed to tidy the rear of the garage up a bit and started stacking those items that are going to be store a bit more efficiently in an effort to make more room. I might take a couple of photos on Monday and show it as part of "Monday Mayhem".

I have managed a bit of crochet time this week, even managed to dig out some of the projects that I had started before we went on holidays. Those that follow my Friday posts will note that I've also managed to finish a couple of items this week. I managed to finish another today but you will have to wait until next Friday to see it.

Friday crochet classes started back last week and I actually had someone yesterday that wanted to learn how to crochet knitted squares together, so I showed him and got him started but when he tried to take over he transferred the hook to his left hand. Since I started right handed that was never going to work so I restarted it left handed. It was my first (and probably my last) effort of crocheting left handed but I did enough to get him going.

We didn't have any band practice this week so we have no idea what tunes we're supposed to be playing tomorrow morning. There is always a danger that we may be asked to play something that we can't but we won't really know until we try.

Well, that's been my week this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment