Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 19.06.2013

Well, this week I've managed to do a little bit here and a little bit there, and somehow, even though I didn't do any crafting at all one day (I was feeling very slack that day) I managed to do a little bit on every project. Here is what my WIPs look like today.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I managed to get to the next corner on this one. Not a lot of progress but I guess it's something.

Bee
I added the wings to the bee.

Dragon Adventure - a Freshstitches design
I started another dragon.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I managed a couple of rows on the second side of the border.

Toddlers Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I finished the edging on the body and started work on the first sleeve.

Jacket, Pants and Hat ensemble
I'm just about to start the shaping for the neck. This means that I'll be working on one side of the front.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
Almost finished the palm tree (representing Qld) and the Royal Bluebell (representing the ACT).

Woollen Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Squares to Crochet"
Another couple of squares added. I still need to sew in the ends on one of them.

Knit Sampler
I thought I would do a little preparatory work for the lesson I'm going to be giving on Friday. I going to be trying to teach a young lady how to do stockinette.

The plan is to pack up the stash and move it into storage this week. I will be keeping some of it out to take with me on holidays, but the rest will be put away until we get back. This means that I won't be starting any new projects no matter how many I finish over the next few weeks.

I haven't finished anything this week (wasn't feeling like doing anything this afternoon) so there won't be any Friday FOs from me. Come back tomorrow if you want to know what I've been thinking about this week.

In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. The tunisian blanket is stunning! It caught my eye right at first. it is also fun to see the projects on the rest of your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had the inclination to do much crochet this week, just a few rows of a shawl ... I love the colours of your spiral blanket :))
    Pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly! You got a lot done! :)
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete