Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans - 29.06.2013

Another busy week comes to an end, and it's time to look back on what I've achieved. I'm not sure that I actually have achieved anything really.

This week hasn't really been much different to any other in most ways, a lot of crochet has been done as well as a little knitting, some packing has been done and a lot of time has been spent either on the computer or the tablet, and not necessarily productively.

Yesterday I held my last crochet class of the term and won't be doing any more now until I get back from the UK. It seems that the last term of the year will be starting about a week after we get back so I will have 2 weeks to settle in before getting back to teaching crochet and singing practice.

I have kept out some yarn for the Christmas projects that I plan on working on while away, as well as the 2 projects that I would like to have ready for the show by the time we get back. All my other projects have been packed into a box.

We still have quite a bit of packing to do and now we only have 4 days to do it. We will still have another 4 days after that to tidy up anything that didn't get packed in time for the removalist but I'm hoping there won't be much. I've kinda had enough of packing and really just want it to be over, but I get that way every time we move.

That's about it from me for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment