Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans 15.06.2013

Things don't ever seem to slow down, although I do slacken off quite a bit (I like to play computer games, so sue me). As we get nearer to our holiday thing seem to be getting busier, especially since we're moving out and putting everything into storage while we're away.

This week we've had quite a bit of rain so I only walked around the park twice. I know I need more exercise, but finding the time to fit it in is getting a little difficult. I am getting a little extra exercise taking boxes and bags over to the storage units but I'm not sure if that is helping me lose weight.

I haven't updated my to-do list for a while so I might have to look at it soon to see how I'm progressing through it. I'm not sure that I am since I keep adding things to it quicker than I'm taking them off. I'm going to have to put a lot of things on hold, especially since some of the stash has been moved into storage as well as most of the shop stock. I'm keeping the shop open for a little while longer so I will have to make a trip to get stuff out of storage if I sell anything.

I had Friday morning off this week as Monday was a public holiday so all classes were cancelled for the week. They like to keep everything even so that all classes have the same number of lessons each term.

That's it from me for this week. I hope everyone had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment