Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans - 08.06.2013

Another week has come to a close but it just doesn't seem like a week. Where does the time go?

I haven't really got anything exciting to report this week as it has been a pretty ordinary week. Quite a bit of crochet was done although not all my projects got worked on. I did get a new student yesterday morning. A disabled lady wanted me to teach her knitting. Just basic stuff, like casting on. With the help of her carer we got it done and a few rows of knitting as well. Next week I'll teach her purl stitch.

We spent most of this morning sorting out clothes, deciding which ones to keep, which ones were going to the Salvos and which ones were going to be packed for our trip. I think we ended up with 4 or 5 bags going to the Salvos and a pile that are just going to be thrown out as well as a suitcase full that has gone into storage.

I've also started a none yarn project. Converting my music to PDFs so I can display it on my tablet. I started this a while ago just for the music we were going to be playing on Sunday, but now that I've been switched to 2nd Trombone I've decided to start going through the tune books one page at a time. I should be finished about the time that the new tune book comes out, whenever that may be.

Well, that's about it from me for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment