Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday WIPs 08.05.2013

Well, it's been another busy week here at Rose Manor, especially in the crochet department. I've actually worked on 11 projects this week. Here is the status of my WIPs as at 3:30pmAEST.

Woollen Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Square to Crochet"
One more square added.

AustralianaV2 Table Runner - designed by me
I'm making quite good progress on this although it is yet to be seen if it will be ready for the show this year.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Pat wanted to know what yarn I'm using for this but I don't actually know as I have lost the label. All I can tell you is that it is a boucle yarn and it isn't very pleasant to work with. It feels great but the stitch definition makes it a little difficult to figure out where to put the hook sometimes.

Amigurumi Monkey
This one is starting to take shape. I'm almost done with the body and will start of the arms shortly.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I've finally finished the main body of the blanket and started on the border. I've picked up the stitches along the side and am just going to continue with the crochenit using two strands of white.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
A few more rows have been added to this one so it is growing.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat Ensemble
One leg of the pants has been done and the second started. If I make as much progress next week this one will be just about finished.

Trauma Teddy #6
I don't usually show any progress shots of these as they're usually done before I post but it was in my bag when I was taking photos so I thought I would give you  a look at the makings. It is now finished so you will see it again on Friday all made up.

Coffee Cup Cosy
The eleventh project for this week is a cosy for the cup I use on Friday mornings. It fell out of my bag last Friday and the handle broke off and I needed some way of holding it when it is fill with hot tea. This was also finished this afternoon so will appear again on Friday along with my other FOs.

The astute among you will note that there are only nine projects shown here. That's because the other two were completed before this afternoon's photography session so you will have to wait until Friday to see them.

If you want to see what other people have been making just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. 11 projects..WOW.. I still am waiting for the cot blankie finish..I've enjoyed watching it progress..it is my favorite of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on the Yarn Richard.. I love the colours you have used :))
    11 projects not sure I have ever had that many on the go, but ever so pleased to see them finished lol..
    Have a great day ..
    pat..

    ReplyDelete