Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans 25.05.2013

Another busy week has come to a close with quite a bit of our time spent collecting at Bunnings. It has given us some crafting time as it can be quite boring if all we're doing is sitting there.

Everything else was business as usual, Craft'n'Cuppa on Wednesday, Crochet Class on Friday, just the usual run of the mill stuff.

Sue has been getting excited as it is now less than 7 weeks until we fly off on our holiday. I don't know how we're going to keep everybody up to date but I guess Facebook is going to be used a lot. I will try and get a blog post done every now and then so all my readers will know that I'm still alive.

On another tack, winter isn't far away here. The temperature hasn't dropped below zero yet but we have had a few foggy mornings. It still gets quite warm when the sun manages to break through.

That's about it for my somewhat boring life this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment