Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday FOs - 31.05.2013

It's time to show off my finished objects for this week and, since I've had a little trouble finding the time and energy to crochet this week, there are only two. No towels this week as I only work on them if I've already worked on all my other projects. So, here are my FOs for this week. It was a bit dark and gloomy when I took these photos so they're a little out of focus, maybe I should have used the flash.

Trauma Teddy #10
Another Trauma Teddy done. I'm still holding to my target of one per week but I will have to stop soon as we will be packing up the house and moving everything into storage before we head off on our holiday.

Old Style Amigurumi Monkey
I had made a mistake with the eye surrounds and had to re-do them, which wasn't easy considering I had already attached them.

I'm sure I'll have something finished for next Friday, even if it's only a Trauma Teddy. In the meantime, checkout the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

ETA. I just checked my my tally of finished objects for this year and I'm up to 47.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little bear and monkey !
    Thanks for your kind visit !
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great, I'm going to have a look round your blog and see if I can find the story of the Trauma teddy. That monkey reminds me very much of one my mother made me as a child, it is lovely to see it.

    ReplyDelete