Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday FOs 24.05.2013

Well, I managed to get one of my WIPs finished yesterday so I can show it today,  I also managed to make something yesterday (I kinda had to) and I have my usual FOs. Here are my FOs for this week.

Baby's Boottees
This is the project that I kinda had to make yesterday as it needed to be in the post as soon as possible. The reason for this is that I received an email form Madeit telling me that someone had bought an item from my shop. When I checked what the item was I realised that I had actually sold it at my last market, so I had a choice of refunding the money or making another. I figured I would be able to make these in a few hours so that seemed to be the obvious choice.

Hanging Towels
I've managed to make another couple of hanging towels this week. I still have a lot more to go so I expect to be making these for a while.

Trauma Teddy #9
I'm still going strong with these. I have about 6 weeks before I will have to stop as we will be flying out of the country in just under 7 weeks.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat Ensemble
Any seams that needed to be sewn up have been and all the ends have been sewn in so this one is ready for sale (as soon as we get back from our holidays).

Well, that's it from me, check out the links in the sidebar if you want to see what others have been making.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. You are cranking them out!! Love the booties. Well, I like all your knits, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects! My favorite is the teddy bear :)

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminado_patito/

    ReplyDelete